Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Digital transformation is critical in modern manufacturing to produce higher quality products faster at a lower cost. But what does it take to begin a digital transformation journey? To open the door to a digital transformation journey, you need an accurate method of collecting full-field data, providing a gateway into digitalization. 3D scanning is an easy first step to beginning a successful digital transformation journey.
Join us as our experts explain how to develop and advance a digital transformation strategy designed to optimize essential manufacturing processes, reduce costs, and consistently produce quality products. They will discuss how accurate data supports faster decision making, more efficient collaboration, and enables process simulations, such as mold flow simulation and digital assembly, that support lean manufacturing initiatives. Plus, hear real case studies that prove how integrating transformative technologies improves product development, quality control, manufacturing, and production.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- What is real versus hype in digital transformation concepts
- Why it’s crucial to develop a digital transformation strategy to remain competitive
- How 3D scanning is the gateway into the digital realm
- Why accurate data matters in a digital transformation journey
- How to leverage accurate 3D scan data to make quicker decisions and foster better collaboration throughout your organization
Register For This Webinar Now!